- Supporting project manager and project organisation in project planning, monitoring and controlling
- Promotes contract, risk, scope, schedule, and cost awareness
- Ensures correct reporting in the project, both internally and externally
- Leads and facilitates the implementation of cost forecasting process and tools
- Experience in project and/or site management/control
- Excellent leadership skills as well as proactive and persistent attitude
- Effective team working and interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills in English. Other language skills are an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and able to multi-task and manage large sets of information even under pressure.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in applicable field (Engineering or Economics)
- Experience and knowledge in Cost control and ERP systems (Lean, SAP etc)
For more information please see www.nipromec.com.
For more information please contact Nipromec Group´s Recruitment Manager Juha Sormunen, +358 50 464 6558.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, please apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com Nipromec Oy Ltd is a global consulting and engineering company operating in energy-, industry- and offshore fields.