Main duties of the Commissioning Engineers for Waste handling and process systems are the following:
- Independent performance of commissioning of the assigned system according to system Commissioning Program and Commissioning instruction, independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the end client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Process coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handled over to the end client (interface: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction).
- Process follow up and reporting to Section Leader (or Branch Manager) with respect to project schedule.
- Engineering degree in mechanical or process engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- PWR and EPR technology knowledge would be beneficial.
- Capability to understand Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IS’s).
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Fluent in English language.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills client & result oriented, attention to detail.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com