- Plan and prepare field activities for maintenance (specifically spare parts identification for remaining open points to close).
- Respect the requirements of technical specifications.
- Review maintenance work reports.
- Ensure the application of safety security and environmental standards, guidelines and rules.
- Engineering degree/diploma with emphasis on Mechanical Engineering (or similar) or experienced Technician with a Mechanical or Electromechanical background.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a maintenance planner for mechanical works or mechanical engineering or experience as field supervisor / technician.
- Understanding of technical documentation for power plant components.
- Understanding of technical drawings / part lists / manuals / specifications as well as maintenance and mechanical works.
- Procedure and instruction compliance.
- Exposure to facets of plant operation, maintenance outages, Scheduling of planned work and Permit-to-Work implementation.
- Experience in procedure and instruction writing (required for creating maintenance instructions).
- Good communicator and coordinator.
- Excellent in English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus;
- Several years of specialist work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations, maintenance, and/or procedural planning.
- Knowledge of power plant, system and process engineering.
- Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organization.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com