The Commissioning engineer HVAC will be in charge of following activities:
- Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, I&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks.
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures.
- Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and results record sheets.
- technical degree required in one of the following disciplines: mechanical equipment or nuclear technician.
- At least 2 years commissioning / outage experience.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Documentum.
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities.
- Fluent English is required.
- Knowledge of pressurized water reactor – PWR systems.
- Commercial nuclear plant operational or test experience.
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com