We are looking for a HVAC EXPERT for our client in an upcoming nuclear project in Helsinki, Finland. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is 6 months with a possibility of an extension.
Main tasks will include
- reviewieving equipment level documents such as design requirements, material specifications and other technical specifications
- reviewing of supplier’s responses if needed
- participating in consensus meetings
- Fluent English skills, Finnish and Russian language skills is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of HVAC tasks and documentation (equipment level)
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros.